I was thinking about you and Karleigh yesterday. Thinking about how much I miss my kids every day while they are at school - knowing that I get to see them that night. So often I think "at least we know we will see our loved ones again someday" - which does help soften the blow maybe, but sometimes, someday seems so far away. And we miss them NOW. I can't even comprehend how that must feel. I'm so sorry for your loss. And grateful to know Karleigh through you! Love you!!!!
And BTW can I just say how stinking cute Zach is in that picture??? Every time he does something to make you mad (not like he ever does that or you ever get mad....but just in case), just look at that picture and it will all melt away. (I have a few pics of my kids I need to do this with!) We miss you guys!!
I too was thinking of Karwee girl this past week. My kids pulled out the video of her life and watched part of it...they like to talk about her. This is one of my favorite pictures of Zach and Karleigh. He always took such good care of her.
3 comments:
I was thinking about you and Karleigh yesterday. Thinking about how much I miss my kids every day while they are at school - knowing that I get to see them that night. So often I think "at least we know we will see our loved ones again someday" - which does help soften the blow maybe, but sometimes, someday seems so far away. And we miss them NOW. I can't even comprehend how that must feel. I'm so sorry for your loss. And grateful to know Karleigh through you! Love you!!!!
~Sarah
And BTW can I just say how stinking cute Zach is in that picture??? Every time he does something to make you mad (not like he ever does that or you ever get mad....but just in case), just look at that picture and it will all melt away. (I have a few pics of my kids I need to do this with!) We miss you guys!!
I too was thinking of Karwee girl this past week. My kids pulled out the video of her life and watched part of it...they like to talk about her. This is one of my favorite pictures of Zach and Karleigh. He always took such good care of her.
Post a Comment