Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I'm pretty sure....

...that it has been WAY too long since I have posted anything!  I have good reason though...at least in my mind.  I am sure my sister disagrees...right, Amy?!  Unpacking, putting away, cleaning, organizing, and taking care of my 4 cute kids and handsome hubby has taken precidence.  But I feel bad that I haven't been posting pictures of my darling kids, especially Dallin, who is now 5 1/2 months old!  What a crazy time it has been since he has been born!  We've moved twice, bought a house, started 2 new schools and one new job, a new ward and new callings...just a lot of changes!  I can't say I have handled them all with ease, either! 

I am going to try to post often for the next bit, though.  I was going to say everyday...but I don't want to say that and then not deliver!  So...I will post....often!  Here is a picture of my darling kids right after bathtime to hold you over (that's if anyone is actually reading this!). And yes, my little boys are in matching jammies!  I have always wanted twins, but never got them....so I decided that my little boys will occasionally get to dress the same while they are still young enough not to care!  It's fun for me - and for now, it's fun for them!! (even though they look nothing alike!)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oh, this picture makes me miss you guys so much!!! Sometimes I wish I could turn back time to when you were here! :) But, I know you are happy where you are, so I'm happy for you...love and miss you all! :)