Sunday, November 6, 2011

Hooray!!!

This cool dude has an announcement....


I made the A/B Honor Roll!!!  I have worked very hard and diligently on my assignments and tests and am very proud of myself!

(And might I add, he only has 1 B and it is just barely a B too!  After doing good on a few more assignments and tests...he plans to make it an A!  YAY ZACH!!! Dad and I are VERY proud of you, Zach!)

6 comments:

Jon said...

WOW! Go Zach! That is AWESOME! We miss you!

R and A Lambert said...

Good job, Trash Monkey! Way to go on working hard, keep it up!

JBod said...

Way to go, Zach! That is so awesome. Keep up the great work. We love you and miss you lots!

JBod said...

Oops. I was signed in as John on accident. Love, Brittany

Julianne said...

Zacharyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!! I am so very excited for you. What a smartie pants you are, I'm so proud. You should come and teach Sam some stuff.

Pini said...

Yacko! Congrats you awesome guy, you! Way to go!