Monday, November 7, 2011

I love them!!!


Seriously...I am so blessed!  What a wonderful job I have!  I couldn't have asked for more beautiful kids!  I am grateful I am able to stay home with them.  It has been hitting me more and more lately how quickly they are growing up and it just makes me get all choked up!  Time is going too fast and they won't slow down!  Each of my children have such unique talents and personalities.  I am thankful for all they teach me.  I am most especially grateful for their other sister watching down on them from heaven.  What a beautiful picture that will be someday to see all 5 of my children together.  For now, I will just imagine it and be grateful that I can have these 4 little people here to squish and smooch everyday!

2 comments:

The Horn Family said...

I too can't wait till I can have a picture of all 5 of my kiddos together. What a wonderful day that will be. Love you.

Pini said...

Beautiful picture.