Thursday, September 17, 2009

Hello from Parker

Since most all of my family hasn't had a chance to meet Parker, I thought I would post a short video of him talking. Like all my other children - he is loud. But, he is cute nonetheless.

Hello everyone! I am 7 months old now, but still don't have any teeth. I sit, roll everywhere and love to babble and play. I am very ticklish and still a great snuggler. My hair is starting to fill in and get thicker, which is causing my longer hair to puff up more. My mom really loves it! I have a new trick that I love to do. When my mom and dad are talking to me, I scrunch up my nose, smile big and start breathing really fast and loudly through my nose. It is super cute and really funny! Enjoy looking at my cute face!!!

4 comments:

Julianne said...

Parker Parker PARKER PANTS!!! I LOVE you!

R and A Lambert said...

WHAT A HANDSOME BOY!! Come see me Parker!! I need to squish you.

Lifeasahoosier said...

What a cute chubby boy! I love your videos! Now I can see him in action!

Unknown said...

OH Tracy, what cutie pants! Give him a big kiss on those squishy cheeks!