At the end of July, we took a quick overnight camping trip to Bear Brook State Park in New Hampshire. Chris's sister, Brittany and her cute family came with us, which made it even better! We love to camp and would have loved to stay longer, but just didn't have the time on this trip. On Saturday after packing up camp, we went on a hike and ate a picnic lunch at a beautiful little spot next to a river. It was cool, calm and relaxing. All the kids did great and even slept good. We are excited for our next camping trip in a few weeks!
Looks like so much fun! I'm so excited to meet a fellow camper - we love camping too! (Well, Jon loves it, I tolerate it for him!) :) I love the picture of Chloe in the sleeping bag - too cute!
3 comments:
Hahaha! That little Parker Baby and his squinty face! What a funny boy! I need to come squish him.
I don't even know when the last time was that we went camping. You guys are much more outdoorsy than we are. Good job.
Glad you got helmets for your kids. They are cute.
Looks like so much fun! I'm so excited to meet a fellow camper - we love camping too! (Well, Jon loves it, I tolerate it for him!) :) I love the picture of Chloe in the sleeping bag - too cute!
Reminds me of our time camping at Brown County....well...some of that trip should be wiped from my memory banks..ha!
Post a Comment